Greetings, my fellow grill enthusiasts!
I am the internets FAVORITE Grillinoaire, and today I am going to share with you my secret recipe for candied bacon that is sure to be a hit at your next Super Bowl party or any get together. This recipe is not only delicious, but it also uses the Monument Grills Pellet Smoker, which adds a unique smoky flavor to the bacon.
- 1 lb. of bacon
- 1/4 cup of Komso's Q Rib Glaze
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite sweet barbecue rub ( I used Kosmo's Q Sweet Honey Pecan)
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite pepper-forward barbecue rub ( I used Tx Brew and Barbecue
- Preheat your Monument Grills Pellet Smoker to 350ºF.
- Line a foil-lined pan with a cooling rack and set it aside.
- Take the Komso's Q Rib Glaze and paint it on top of the bacon strips, use your imagination and do your best Bob Ross impersonation.
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, sweet barbecue rub, and spicy barbecue rub.
- Generously coat each strip of bacon with the rub mixture, making sure to cover the entire surface.
- Place the bacon strips on the cooling rack that is placed on top of the foil-lined pan.
- Place the bacon strips on the smoker and let them cook for 40-50 minutes, or until crispy and cooked through.
- Remove the bacon from the smoker and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
This recipe is perfect for any occasion and will be a hit with your guests. The combination of sweet and spicy barbecue rubs gives the bacon a unique flavor that is sure to impress. And the addition of the Komso's Q Rib Glaze takes it to the next level, adding a sticky and delicious glaze that will have your guests coming back for more.
But, the real secret to this recipe is the Monument Grills Pellet Smoker. The wood pellet fuel adds a unique smoky flavor to the bacon, taking it to the next level of tastiness.
So, as you gear up for your next big game day gathering, don't forget to add this delicious snack to your menu. And until next time, make sure you eat well, do well, and serve good food. Happy grilling!
@grillmarkco #Splice #candied #bacon #recipe for the #SuperBowl check out how to make this AMAZING #bbq treat that will have people talking more about YOUR food than the commercials. #grillmarkco #grillionaire #expert #grilling #expert #fyp ♬ HOT - Ktlyn