Welcome to the Grillionaire's Grilling Deck! Are you ready to elevate your game day snack game?
(game day snack game sounded better in my head) Never the less…
Look NO FURTHER than this mouth-watering recipe for smoked queso dip made with a pellet smoker, mine is a Monument Grills 86030 Pellet Smoker. I promise you, this dip will be warm like a mother's love and it's perfect for the playoffs. So, grab your grilling tools, grill kilt, and #grillionaire hoodie and let's get started!
Here is what you need:
- 1 block of Velveeta cheese
- 1/2 cup of goat cheese
- 1/2 cup of smoked Gouda
- 2 cans of rotelle tomatoes
- 1 can of fire-roasted hatch green chilies
- 1/2 lb of heritage farms hot ground breakfast sausage
- Crumbled queso fresco (for topping)
- Tostitos chips (for dipping)
- TX Brew and Barbecue Smokin' Pig Skin Rub
- Kosmo's Q The Best Garlic Jalapeño
Here is what you do:
- Start by preheating your Monument Grills pellet smoker to 250°F.
- Cut the Velveeta cheese, goat cheese, and smoked Gouda into small cubes and place them in a Dutch oven of foil pan (whatever you have and can put on the smoker).
- Drain the cans of rotelle tomatoes and hatch green chilies and add them to the Dutch oven with the cheeses.
- In a separate pan, cook the breakfast sausage until it's fully cooked. Drain any excess grease and add it to the Dutch oven.
- Add as much of the Smokin' Pig Skin Rub and Garlic Jalapeño Rub you want to increase the flavor of this appetizer. Add it on top of all the ingredients.
- Place the dutch oven in the preheated smoker.
- Let the smoke kiss and mix everything together for about 1 hour, or until the cheese is fully melted and bubbly.
- Remove the queso dip from the smoker and mix everything together.
- Top with crumbled queso fresco.
- Serve the dip with Tostitos chips and enjoy.
@grillmarkco #Splice this #smoked #queso #recipe is going to be a 🏆 winner for dinner! #bbq #grillmarkco #kitchen #grill @monumentgrillsusa @baroncorbinwwe @barbecuebombshell @kosmos_q @txbrewandbarbecue ♬ Dayum! - The Gregory Brothers & Daym Drops
This recipe is a great way to enjoy the smoky flavor of a pellet smoker and the creaminess of cheese. The goat cheese and smoked Gouda add a unique twist to the traditional queso dip recipe, and the fire-roasted hatch green chilies and heritage farms breakfast sausage add a spicy kick. The crumbled queso fresco provides a nice texture contrast and adds a touch of freshness to the dip.
Serve this dip at your next party or gathering, and your guests will be impressed by your culinary skills. THIS Grillionaire promises that THIS dip will quickly become a crowd-pleaser and you ain’t gonna be mad about it.
So, don't be get a penalty flag and be a party foul, make sure to bring this dip to your next gathering and impress your friends and family. Until next time, make sure you eat well, do well, and serve good food. Happy grilling!