ChefsTemp Quad XPro Wireless Meat Thermometer Long-Range BBQ Alarm
Quad XPro is designed to track temperatures over an extended period of time with moderate-heat cooking methods, such as smoking, oven-roasting, deep-frying, home brewing, and Sous Vide and to be used while grilling.
Achieving the right temperature is crucial to achieving outstanding results when it comes to smoking-making. An effective remote alarm thermometer is an essential culinary tool for monitoring temperature when smoking or cooking any kind of food.
- Extended Long Range Transmission: Extended Long Range Transmission: 500 feet/150 meters, up to 1000 feet/300 meters in open areas. Guaranteed to keep you connected to your cook from anywhere in your home or yard.
- 4 Probe 4-Channel: Track up to three different cooks at once plus your pit temp.
Dashboard-Style Display: Shows Min/Max; High/Low.
View all channels and temperature data at once.
No fumbling with buttons or switching between channels.
- IP66 Waterproof: Splash-proof sealed design for outdoor use, rated to IP66.
- Long Battery Life: 1000 hours of battery life. Great for your smoking which needs a long time temp monitoring.
- Wireless technology: Adopting all-new RF wireless technology.
Monitoring temperatures from your yard or home has been made easier with ChefsTemp’s Quad XPro BBQ Alarm Thermometer. The Quad XPro allows you to stay connected and track the live cooking temperatures of your food with a transmission distance up to 500 feet (or 150 meters), ensuring that your food is at the right temperature and perfectly smoked at all times. If the temperature is over the high or low target settings, the Quad XPro will sound and send signals to the receiver. Its effective 4 Channel Splash-Proof Casing and RF Wireless Technology-enabled features make this a cooking device you can’t go without. Experience the convenience of ChefsTemp’s Quad XPro, making your cooking process more seamless than ever before.
Probes: 6-inch length with
right angle bend for easy pulling from meat
Cable Withstand: 700°F
Transition Max Temp: 644°F(340°C)
Cable length: 47 inches (1.2m)
Main Unit Display: 3.66Hx2.09W inches(93Hx53W mm)
Receiver Display: 1.42Hx2.02W inches(36Hx51.3W mm)
Probe Range: -58 to 572°F (-50 to 300°C)
Probe Cable Range: Max 700°F (370°C)
Accuracy: ±0.9°F (±0.5°C) from 32 to 212°F (0 to 100°C）
Units: °C/°F Switchable
Water Resistance: IP66 Splash-Proof
Operating Range: 32 to 122°F ( 0 to 50°C)
Backlight: 20 seconds
Transmission Rate: 38 seconds